The Best Business Forum
The Best Business Forum
Belew SpeaksFacebookIntroductionNetworkingSocial Media

Announcing New Ownership of Forum2925

Forum Owner BigPoppi private msg quote post Address this user
Hello students and teachers,

@belew and I are excited to announce that the time has come and ownership of the forum is switching over at the end of this week. Bill was going to originally just close it down and then I reached out to him to see how we might be able to keep it open.

Bill and I have been friends for many years and I was one of Bill's first coaches, helping him create his Traffic Professor Blogging course 7-years ago this month. He shamed me into driving into Oakland in the middle of the night to attend a Meet-Up where I was totally blown away by the knowledge of Bill in driving traffic with content and blog posts. We attended many marketing events together, did webinars together and I think I even got Bill one of his first IM clients that included a trip together to New York to spend the day with a client. Fun times!!!

In any event on Thursday at 10am PST Bill and I will go live on Zoom and probably FB live on the page https://www.facebook.com/TheTrafficProfessor/. If you haven't liked the page please do. We'll be combining it with the forum.

On the call I will also have my son @Alex_Maunu who has been running our agency working with biz owners, professions and retail stores for about 18-months ago driving traffic, running ad campaigns, creating marketing funnels and writing NLP copy. He also heads up one division of my supplement company handling social media like FB/Instagram, copy and funnels.

I have spent time going through the forum and talking with Bill and have an exciting direction we want to take the forum and where it appears there is a lot of interest.

We will provide more details and send out a link on Wednesday for Thursdays live stream. We're still working out the details now. If you want to make sure and get the update you might want to tag yourself or comment on this post.

We're super excited about this and the value we feel we can deliver to carry on the hard work and generosity started by my friend Bill Belew.

Blessings and we'll be back in touch Wednesday!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
Wow. This sounds very exciting.

I won't be around to join in on the Zoom or Facebook live event, but
I certainly want to be a member of the blog.

Thanks.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
This is going to be great - congrats on taking over the forum
Post 3 IP   flag post
Member FrugalTravelsNepal private msg quote post Address this user
Really glad to see another email from here. For some reason, I felt sad to see it close in spite of my not taking advantage of all the info and amazing people who are so helpful.

Best of luck.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Member Seniorpreneur private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats for taking on a very difficult project. Sign me up for your new Blog and Forum opportunity.
Thanks for the memories Bill. You did a yeoman job as you have consistently done with everything you do.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Member Alterna private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe it's time for me to get involved... I thought it was shut down a few months ago.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Even if you can't make it the live stream it will be recorded and the video will be available for playback.

We also created an ad on FB so if you see it, like the fan page for The Traffic Professor. We set this up for @belew when we created the blogging course in 2011.

https://www.facebook.com/TheTrafficProfessor/

We will be combining the forum with the page for marketing/training activities...

Thanks, Mike
Post 7 IP   flag post
Sorry for the duplicate email. Last one had a bad link

Hello forum followers.

We go love today at 10:00AM PST with a webinar with @belew, my son @Alex_Maunu and myself.

We may or may not go live on Facebook. We will let you know on the webinar if you can watch live.

If you have any questions you'd like answered you can reply here and we'll get to them if we have enough time. Otherwise, I'll respond after the call.

The webinar will be recorded so you can watch it later if you can't make it live.

Here's the link to register for the live
event https://events.genndi.com/register/818182175026320441/cc40a7b612

Thanks so much and we look forward to providing lots of great content in the future!

Again, register here for the live event.

https://events.genndi.com/register/818182175026320441/cc40a7b612
Post 8 IP   flag post
Member bdaoust private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for keeping us in the loop - will we need to re-register for the new forum?
Post 9 IP   flag post
@bdaust you will not need to do anything.

The new forum website is www.thebestbusinessforum.com

Going to www.thebestbusinessforum.com will automatically redirect.

Thanks
Post 10 IP   flag post
Member morrnel private msg quote post Address this user
Good luck @bigpoppi. But first you need to fix your certificate!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Thanks @morrnel - We have nothing to do with the transfer or setup of the new site. We're waiting patiently just like you. Thanks so much!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Yea!!!!!!

We are finally live.... the site host had some challenges we had to work through and we are finally live!

Thanks for all your patience and a special thanks to Mike W. the man behind the software....

I'll be making a new post shortly but wanted to follow-up with hose on this thread!
Post 13 IP   flag post
30468 13 13
destitute