The Best Business Forum
The Best Business Forum

Call for magazine articles2898

Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
I am accepting articles for enthralled magazine. Deadline is the 21st of this month.

The mission of enthralled magazine is to create a place for authors and writers to share their ideas and journeys. A place where they can speak and be heard. It will be the role of enthralled to empower, educate, inspire and challenge all writers and authors with news, tips, advice and more. While its initial creation was the idea of a few people, each issue will be a collaboration of ideas from writers and authors from across the globe.

Here is our previous issue - enthralled magazine.

It has been very popular, and read by thousands already.

If you have something to say about the process of writing, self-publishing or being an author then I would love to hear from you.

To get involved, click here - submissions

If you would just like to keep up with our latest issues, you can subscribe here.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Susan:

I resent your post to my writer's list. I think it may stir some interest.

Good luck. Great pub.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@gspieler Thank you!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ha! I've gotten two responses from the list that said they were pitching you.

This is great. So glad it is getting attention.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@gspieler That is great news, thanks again!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay I have just finished reading your magazine. Sorry that it takes time to process it due to family commitments and also finding and doing work. I enjoy reading the magazine. The dog photo attracts me the most. I love dogs.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@tienny Glad you liked it. I agree, those dog images were perfect. And, thanks for your contribution too. I have just received it.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Member tienny private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay Thanks for acknowledging my contribution.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Hi Susan:

I'm going announce your "call for submissions" at our monthly California Writers Club San Francisco/Peninsula Branch.

What address would you like me to give potential contributors to send you a query?
Post 9 IP   flag post
@gspieler Thank you.

The best way is to use the form on the website - https://www.enthralledmagazine.com/contributors-submissions/

That way I will get them twice, and there's no chance of overlooking any.

My email is fine too, though.

The last articles I received from your group were amazing. I will be delighted to receive more. Readers found them interesting and inspiring. Please pass this on when mentioning the magazine and provide a link to the latest issue.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Member DansCartoons private msg quote post Address this user
Susan is Enthralled still going? I ask because I'm wondering if you'd like my kind of stuff? Lemme know when you can! Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
30467 11 11
destitute