The Best Business Forum
The Best Business Forum
Introduction

Official Introduce Yourself Thread #52437

Site Admin Belew private msg quote post Address this user
@jdesocio

Welcome!

How did you get into the digital marketing biz?
Post 176 IP   flag post
Member almedonis private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, my name is Annie. I would like to learn more about growing a business and am always fascinated by hearing ideas from others. It's great there is a forum for this.
Post 177 IP   flag post
Member gspieler private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Everyone: Name is Geri Spieler. I'm a freelance writer in Silicon Valley.

I'm a former newspaper reporter and magazine editor. I've published a creative nonfiction book and currently trying to build my freelance career.

Currently looking for lots of help building out my website and blog.
Post 178 IP   flag post
@almedonis

Annie, What kind of business do you want to grow?
Post 179 IP   flag post
@gspieler

You are in the right place!

A website = blog = website = blog in my book. Don't build two. Build one that can be both.
Post 180 IP   flag post

Member jdesocio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@jdesocio

Welcome!

I started simply doing websites back in 2008 but then realized that you need marketing (a.k.a social media) to direct clients to your website.
Post 181 IP   flag post
@jdesocio

Which do you enjoy more building sites, or marketing?

A follow up, if I may. Which do you find harder to do -

Build a product or market a product?
Post 182 IP   flag post
I have my own website, but I need to gain subscribers and figure out a game plan on how to make money doing what I love. I would like to travel the country cohosting/ hosting women's' sports events kind of like Red Bull sponsoring events. I would like to merge with another company to achieve this. I created a women's sports show and documentary as tools to help build followers.

Annie
Post 183 IP   flag post
@almedonis

All sports ... a few or one sport in particular?
Post 184 IP   flag post
Member Ayurfoods private msg quote post Address this user
My name is Atul Apte. Though I have computer background, I now manage 2 food businesses - AyurFoods and VedaFoods (ayurfoods.com and vedafoods.com) where we manufacture general purpose and diabetic friendly health foods. I am here to learn new ideas about content marketing to grow our customer base and thanks for your help with the ideas in advance. Look forward to participate regularly.
Post 185 IP   flag post
Member lilricky private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all-

I'm a investment advisor that helps individuals, small business owners and start-up's take control of their financial situation and maximize their money.

We devise strategies to minimize tax obligations and accumulate wealth for everyone.

We started looking into digital marketing a few years ago to expand our brand and have seen great success.
Post 186 IP   flag post
Member jtangching private msg quote post Address this user
Hi - great to meet everybody here. I am developing my independent consulting career and hope these forums will be of help to my work.
Jen
Post 187 IP   flag post
@Ayurfoods Welcome!

Why the change? From PC to food online?

Welcome!
Post 188 IP   flag post
@lilricky

"...Great success." Do tell. How did you get success as an investment adviser when so many others struggle?
Post 189 IP   flag post
@jtangching

Jen,

What areas do you consult in/about?
Post 190 IP   flag post
Member kklenner private msg quote post Address this user
Hi, my name is Katie. I am just getting started in setting a website up. Need to learn so much so happy to be here.
Post 191 IP   flag post
Teacher SusanDay private msg quote post Address this user
@jdesocio Hi Jeff, great to meet you.

How long have you been in the biz?
Post 192 IP   flag post
@almedonis Hi Annie.

It's to great meet you, and connect with you.

I'm a content blogger, and there are a lot of people here who can help you start from scratch with websites, social media and whatever you need.

Welcome
Post 193 IP   flag post
@Ayurfoods Hi!

You are certainly in the right place!

There are a lot of people here who can help you boost your SEO and more!

Welcome
Post 194 IP   flag post
@jtangching Great to meet you, Jen.

What areas do you consult with?
Post 195 IP   flag post
@lilricky You are certainly in the right place to expand your business.

If you have any questions just create a new thread, and there are a lot of people here who will help you.
Post 196 IP   flag post
@kklenner Hi Katie!

(Great name btw - it's my daughter's name )

What industry / business are you in?

Don't be shy - ask any questions, and we'll all help you as much as we can.
Post 197 IP   flag post
Member lilricky private msg quote post Address this user
For years our firm worked only on client referrals and word of mouth. However, we wanted to expand out clientele base to impact and help more individuals. Our first year we doubled our clients and have seen continue growth over the years.

The key to digital marketing is to target a specific niche. Don't try to appeal to the masses.

"...Great success." Do tell. How did you get success as an investment adviser when so many others struggle?@Belew
Post 198 IP   flag post
@belew for all women's sports eventually but I think it may be easier to start off with a couple first - probably basketball and volleyball. Right now my main focus is on women's martial arts.
Post 199 IP   flag post
@susanday thanks!
Post 200 IP   flag post
Member kklenner private msg quote post Address this user
@SusanDay thank you!

I'm in the direct marketing industry, which I find brings up multiple emotions in people. I would like to show, make clear and encourage people with an entrepreneurial​ spirit that this is a great vehicle to financial and time freedom, specially in these economic times. As an accountant, I feel that 99% of us should have this type of side business to help us through the times but the choosing of which company to join to become successful is not one size fits all plus helping research to be able to make a wise choice. The direct marketing industry is on an amazing upswing so looking to help many people get started. having said all that, am a bit blocked how to do this with website. Maybe as a course? A freemium? A blog? this is all new to me so would love your input
Post 201 IP   flag post
Member Philc private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belew
@jdesocio

Welcome!

Well, since I just joined and going to adjust to the chatting here....wondering what questions are asked of me and which are directed to a general group or to a specific person. Hahaha...and typing on a keyboard laptop or desktop is much different than a mobile device with tiny, tiny letters with my fingers that get hijacked by auto-speller too !!

I love business growth, and it's amazing how an online presence is wonderful to participate in the Global Economy! I believe strongly in collaboration, as one of my great networks develops, and I enjoy the amazing team with whom I work; a complete suite of business-class services on a Business-to-Business platform. With all that, I enjoy digital marketing as a way to strategically create messaging to attract the Ideal Clients to a place of business.
Post 202 IP   flag post
@kklenner Well, you are in the right place for advice on all of those things you are stuck on.

If you haven't already, choose one thing and start a new thread. You'll probably find that when one question is answered, solutions for others will come a lot quicker.
Post 203 IP   flag post
Member PatriciaF private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Every One,
I'm happy to be here. I support divorced executive women who are ready to meet the man of their choice.

Currently I'm working on a funnel to build my email list with these moving parts: ads/optin, autoresponders, offer and a blog.

There are a lot of moving parts. Is anybody else doing something similar?

Patricia
Post 204 IP   flag post
@PatriciaF Hi, I think you have a great business idea. There are a lot of women who don't have the time to meet a nice guy.

I'm not sure if anyone is doing anything similar, but we are all help build your business online, and see it fly!

Just pop any question you might have in a new thread, and you'll get a lot of support.
Post 205 IP   flag post
30445 315 30
destitute